- crisis intervention including urgent services
- assessment for individuals experiencing significant functional problems related to mental health issues
- short-term and longer term treatment for people with severe or persistent mental disorders or moderate to severe emotional distress
- Please call for an appointment.
- Families First Society is a non profit organization established in 1996. We are directed by a volunteer board and work in partnership with many agencies to offer a variety of programs and services. Our programs promote positive parenting and early childhood development.
- Families First Society offers parent education, programs for young children to learn and play, and family support services, as well as information and referral to other programs and services.
- These are just some of the programs available to you at Parent Link/Families First.
Family and Community Support Services (FCSS) is a partnership between the Province of Alberta and municipal governments. Under FCSS, municipalities design, deliver, and support prevention and intervention programs which foster the well-being of children, adults, families, and the community. These programs depend on local resources and commitment, often involving volunteers.
If the information you are looking for is not on this page,
please contact us and we will help you find the resource(s) you need.